Raising a safeguarding concern

We take safeguarding seriously. Here you can find what to do if you are concerned about someone's safety

At West Sussex Mind, we ensure that our colleagues are fully trained in managing safeguarding and we have thorough policies and procedures on both adult safeguarding and child protection.

If you are worried about the safety or a child or adult, you can report your concerns using these links.

Raise a concern about an adult - West Sussex County Council

Request support or raise a concern about a child - West Sussex County Council

You may be interested in some of the further information available online. Please use the links below to find out more.

NSPCC | The UK children's charity | NSPCC

I need help - information and support on domestic abuse (womensaid.org.uk)

Home - Safe In Sussex

Home | Relate

In this section